First of all thank you for making this program, it is really well made.
I know this has been asked more than once, but I think it didn't receive a good explanation for the need of this feature.
It would be cool to be able to choose the color via RGB or HEX for these reasons:
1) you would be able to access all kind of colors immediately.
2) if you want a specific color you don't have to play around with the mouse to find it.
3) [which is related to the previous one] I often use background images for my videos, so I usually want to use colors which are compatible with it. To use the same color palette I usually use programs to know the exact colors used (which are given in RGB or HEX), so right now I can't paste the color in your program and use the exact color, but I have to look for it, not being really sure if I used the same one because I have no clue of the RGB/HEX code.
4) I know I could convert RGB or HEX to HSVL, but I'm unable to change L (the field seems blocked) and I cannot enter decimal values. If I enter 23,9, it goes to 25, if I enter 23.9, it goes to 100, so I think it accepts only integers.
If this last think it's fixed, there is not a real need for RGB or HEX, but I won't be the last one to ask it/recommend it.
Thank you for your attention and keep going :)
Thanks for letting me know about the color entry issue! The issue of not being able to change the L value is now fixed in Version 3.9
- The reason why the numbers sometimes round is because of the color plugin - there doesn't seem to be any way for me to fix this. I think the reason is probably that there isn't actually a noticeable difference between the color between the values that it's rounding to. You should be able to get a great result regardless - the difference at that point would not be noticeable to the human eye.
- HSL is much more efficient for the way the app is normally used, and adding RGB HEX poses a lot of interface challenges, so for the moment adding that as an option is going to remain a very low priority - but thank you for the suggestion.
Thank you for using SeeMusic!