1. Ok, for the issue of saving the file, my previous response is still the correct solution I can offer at this time.
2. For the issue of it slowing done and crashing - this would simply be that your device does not have enough memory / processing power for the render. SeeMusic is primarily intended to render on computers / laptops. If you have to render on a phone, try using the following Render Settings:
- Resolution: 720p
- Framerate: 30
- Quality: Medium
That should help the renders finish without crashing and quicker.
ok I tried with a short video and it saved succesfully but with the full 5:53 video asked to give permission to access to the photos, the problem is the rendering speed is tremendously slow after 50% of completion, and sometimes with crashes... what can I do? Last night I could render it but as I said, I don’t find the video file
Did you try to save it to your Photos / Camera Roll?
Part of finishing that save process is deleting the render file in the app folder, to save space.
At this point, my recommendation would be to:
- Make sure that SeeMusic has access to Photos + Videos in your Privacy settings
- Try a short 5-second render (you can select a range to render using the slider handles in Render Settings), until you’re sure it’s saving properly.
- When you’re confident it’s saving properly to your photos and has permission, try the full length render again.
It shouldn‘t be - you can always open up the Files app and browse the SeeMusic app folder to look for it. It will get deleted after 1 day inside the app folder though - so I would do that immediately if you didn’t already save it to your Photos.
@visualmusicdesign I couldn’t find it in the files, what is the name for the saved videos on the app files? I just found some files for yesterday but they’re not videos, I need help :(