Hello and thanks for this amazing app !
Everything works fine by using the MIDI input but if i want to record my iPhone microphone's input (live sound while playing) and i click on the red button to "stop recording" it simply freezes this button + the "iPhone audio" button and doesn't save the output.
Steps to reproduce on iOS 15.4 :
- Plug the MIDI cable
- Go in MIDI settings and select MIDI
- Turn on iPhone / iPad microphone as audio input (either from MIDI settings or main screen, the most bottom right button of the screen)
- Go back to the main screen and start recording using the Red button
- Wait 3 seconds (playing or not)
- Stop the recording and see that it doesn't show the "Create new piece / delete" screen and stay frozen
As i am also a developer, i have checked and reset the microphone's permission but nothing has changed.
To go out of this "glitch" i go to the top left menu parameter and open it, then come back on the main page and the Red button for recording is available again.
It was working in older versions of SeeMusic but i don't remember which one exactly, buy was something in 4.*.*.
I will try to join a screen recording if this is not enough for you to understand, but i have also tried to uninstall the app and re install it on both of my devices.
(both are under iOS 15.4)
Thanks in advance for your concern and time !