After you render the video, the timing changes from what is showed in the preview video. In the beginning of the rendered video the timing is perfect. But as the video goes on the timing starts to delay more and more. I've been having this issue for years on Mac and Windows.
top of page
bottom of page
Please try what I suggested, if you can. I'm not suggesting it as a fix - I'm suggesting it as a way of debugging this issue.
I could do that. I was thinking of just recording my screen while i play it in the preview🤨 Then just sync audio in video edit app. I guess that’d work lol
What happens if you render out only the MIDI track from SeeMusic, then try to sync that render file with the video file in a video editor? Is it in sync in the video editor then?
Hi, thank you for the response. The audio is not a problem, I do the same thing you do in a video editor app. The problem is the midi file is not sync right with my hands after I render the video. Like I said, in the beginning of the video the timing is perfect. But once it gets to about 40 to 50 seconds it starts to delay. So how do I fix this?
There can be a variety of reasons for this. Of course I can't say with absolute certainty that it's not the app, but I would be willing to bet a significant sum of money that this is not SeeMusic's fault.
1. Have you tried lining up in the video and audio from the recording in a video editor, to check the sync outside SeeMusic?
When I do my own recordings, my video footage has this same issue matching against the audio. I import them both into Final Cut, match the video to the audio, then export the corrected video file into SeeMusic, where sync is now maintained.
The reason for this usually has to do with cameras recording with a drop framerate, such as 59.97, instead of 60 frames per second. Over time, the dropped frames add up, and there starts to be a sync issue.
Of course, I don't know with 100% certainty that this is your issue, I'm just letting you know that I have a similar issue, and that is how I manage it. It is related to my camera's recording, and not SeeMusic.
I have tested the sync endlessly in SeeMusic, and am close to certain this is no longer an issue in SeeMusic. If you want to send your files to email@example.com for me to test them, I can - but I can't promise that I can look at them immediately or that it will help.