It looks to me like the sustain information has been properly recorded when I open it in Logic...
When I load it into SeeMusic, it also plays back the sustain properly in the MIDI audio, when I start the file from the start.
If you start the file in the middle or skip to the middle, at this time, SeeMusic is only going to activate the pedal when it goes past the next pedal down point.
- Maybe the issue you're having is that you're skipping to the MIDI file and expecting the sustain to immediately be active? Please try playing from the beginning and seeing if the sustain is active in the audio then?
1. What platform are you on? (Windows, Android, etc.).
2. How is the keyboard connected? (USB, Bluetooth)
3. Is your sustain pedal a physical pedal connected to your keyboard, or are you using a sustain feature of the keyboard?
4. Is the sustain pedal working at all when you play notes before recording? (Does the app seem to be recognizing the sustain pedal at all?)
I am on MacOS. The keyboard is connected through USB. The sustain pedal is a physical pedal that is connected to the Keyboard. It recognizes the sustain whenever I play and record but whenever the MIDI file saves within the app and I assign it to the current piece it doesn’t recognize it whenever it plays back the MIDI audio.
Can you please export and upload the recorded MIDI file to this post?
In Media Settings, Click the export button under the MIDI / Audio / Video file name.
Ok I will but I’m not with my computer but once I am I will get it to you
Sounds good, thank you
I sent the file via email
Thank you so much! it worked!