A few notes:
-Sometimes the app will not load because of this, and just crash completely. Other times it will start like the video below and will have an unbearable lag until I do what is shown.
-I am connected to an audio interface, direct monitoring with headphones.
-Audio will not record. I use Cantabile to duplicate my midi input to route one section to a vst and the other to Seemusic. The one routed to a vst is output in voicemeeter which is routed to my audio interface. I use this for live recordings in audacity and other daws with no issue. Using the same input that the vst is linked to will not record any form of audio in the program.
-Audio will not distribute through the audio interface if it is set as an output, whether it is the default or designated in the sound settings for the specific SeeMusic app. I tried all three of my audio interfaces :(
It works if I disable the audio interface and route the sound primarily through the speakers.
-Audio inputs disappear and do not work at all when using a virtual cable or voicemeeter